Sunday, October 07, 2007

video :)

Friday was my last class with 10th & 11th graders together. Next week, they take exams. The 10th graders will join Bryan's 10th grade class, while the 11th graders (Seniors) will spend a couple of weeks studying for the government exams that decide whether or not they graduate. It's kind of a crazy time for everyone, but I wanted to make sure I got some videos of them before they're gone!!

This class has been quite a blessing for me this year. Even though their English level is quite a bit lower than the 9th grade class that I have, they have been enthusiastic, respectful, and just lots of fun. I've always looked forward to teaching them, and I will REALLY miss them!!

A couple of notes about the video: I hope it's not too hard to understand (it might help to use headphones if you have them). Sometimes when they say "college", they really mean high school (not all, but some) because high school in Spanish is "colegio", and it's hard for them to get past. I'm also missing a couple of students, but I plan to get them later and eventually add them in as well. I guess that's all . . . Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! That was so kewl! It was neat to recognize some of the kids and to know exactly where that classroom is...LOL! Awe, what a great teacher you are. You can tell they have learned alot!

Anonymous said...

Profe!! We miss you very much. Please come back soon =]

your spanish III students..... aka your former spanish I students from east canton.