Thursday, September 28, 2006

We are here!

Hey all! This blog is going to be pretty short, as we are using internet cafes for internet right now. Just wanted to let everyone know that we are here and doing well. We´re living with a very nice host family, and start language school on Monday. Please continue to pray for us as we get to know the area, start school, and begin looking for a more permanent place to live. Thanks & God Bless!!

PS - Bryan also posted on his blog, if you click on his link below (to the right). I have no idea what he wrote, but check in there to see if he gave you more info than me!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!

I'll be praying for you and Bryan, kind of like I have been all along.

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your journey to Costa Rica went well. You are in our thoughts and prayers. God bless you as you serve him there. We are confident that God will touch lives through you. Blessings, The people of Fairhope UMC, Louisville, Ohio.

Pastor Charlie Grimes said...

You guys are in God's hands for sure now! Thanks for keeping us all informed!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the flight went well and that you arrived safley in costa Rica! You will be missed here at church.

Good Luck in all you language lessons!

Anonymous said...

I already miss you guys, but I am excited for you to be able to expierence this. We had our first Breakfast club without a praise band,tear, but it went fine. We all read Bryan's blog!!! Good luck with school and hope to keep in touch. P.S. Bryan try staying away from the cockroaches!!!

Anonymous said...

We are praying for your safety, and for a rewarding and productive experience. The children of Costa Rica are receiving a special blessing in having you both as their teachers. But, as I have found over my many years of teaching, the children enrich your lives many times over.

Love, Aunt Marilynn and Uncle Jerry

esther said...

Hello friends. It is good to hear about what you are doing. I am sure things will be just as crazy as they are for me in Ukraine. My love and prayers for both of you and your "kiddies" you will be working with. Miss you lots.